Remove this ad

ARLINGTON HEIGHTS PRO SHOT (FUNDED BY THE FANS)

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

dewey

superstar

Lead

Sep 16 13 8:40 AM

Tags : :

Over at https://www.facebook.com/groups/coldmanor/ we are trying to raise $1200 to get Brian's last show professionally filmed and documented with interviews and the entire concert. Here is the post if anyone would like to help out:

INFORMATION ON 10/11 ARLINGTON HEIGHTS DVD DONATIONS:

The goal is only $1,200. Very reachable. It was originally $1000, but I am adding $200 to cover last minute emergency costs for cables, lenses, microphones, hours worked, etc. If you want to contribute to this project, please use PayPal to send your donation to: info@bailoutpictures.com | Make sure to select "I'm paying for goods or services" and mention "Local H 10/11" in the memo, so BAILOUT knows what it's for. They will keep track of all the donations and update us on how close we are or WHEN we hit the $1,200. BAILOUT will give credit to all donors in the film credits. Depending upon what happens with this film, donations of at least $25 WILL receive copies on DVD-R (or be given a direct download link) at the very least if this concert is never professionally released by the band. Please feel free to donate more or even less, if you would like. Anything helps. If the band decides to go ahead and sell this, BAILOUT, the band, and myself will come to an agreement beforehand to get silver copies to the donors in advance. Either way, it will be a win/win for everyone involved.

Again, BAILOUT will hold the $200 for emergency costs. If not used, the money will either go back to the donors divided equally OR we can put the money towards something else down the road (ie: S&H + DVD-R costs, which we are not calculating into the $1,000 filming costs right now). We will discuss distribution of the discs when the project reaches completion. BAILOUT will need several weeks to complete this, so I would not expect to see a final product until the first quarter of 2014 at the very earliest. If they finish earlier - hey, good news is never a bad thing.

Again, If you want to contribute to this project, please use PayPal to send your donation to: info@bailoutpictures.com | Make sure to select "I'm paying for goods or services" and mention "Local H 10/11" in the memo, so BAILOUT knows what it's for.

Any questions, please post them here. Felix (from BAILOUT) and myself will try to answer them.

25 Days.

If you join the group, you may read the various questions and answers fans have posted. If you are lacking Facebook, I can also answer questions in here.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

dewey

superstar

#2 [url]

Sep 19 13 11:18 PM

I noticed that (2) more dates have been added after the Arlington Heights show. Do you know if Brian will be performing?

-hazer

the new drummer will be.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help