Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 9 14 11:18 PM

Tags : :

Anyone have tabs for Sad History out there? I figured out some of the song but I know a lot of you out there are probably a lot better at figuring out and tabbing songs than me. Thanks
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 23 14 7:54 PM

Sad History

DROP D TUNING

intro
E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-----------14--14-12----------12---12-10------------14--14-12--------12----10--------
D--0-~~~0~--0------------0--0----0------------0---0----0-----------0--0------------------
A--0~~~~~~--------------0---------------------0---------------------0----------------
D--0~~~~~~--------------0---------------------0---------------------0-----------------

verse
3------10-----7---8
3------10-----7---8
3------10-----7---8

Bridge
E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------15-----------13----------------------10-----------------------------------------
G-----------14-----------12----------------------10-------------------------------------
D--0-~~~0~---------0-0-------------------0---0-------------------------------------------
A--0~~~~~~--------0---------------------0----------------------------------------------
D--0~~~~~~--------0---------------------0-------------------------------------------

Sorry Did this from memory/fast and left out small things, but its an the generally the notes to play. This is the gist of it. Drop D. Just play to the record to figure out the picking/strumming. Make sure to ring out the bottom end of that open D while you are picking. 

Last Edited By: twentynothing20 Apr 23 14 7:56 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help